- SCOTTSBURG, Ind. (AP) — For the second time in two days, a wild turkey has flown into a motor vehicle's windshield in Indiana.
- WASHINGTON (AP) — Experts on national security painted a sinister picture for senators examining Russian meddling in the 2016 election, detailing the worldwide impact of fake news, smear campaigns and even killings they say could have ties to the Kremlin.
- INDIANAPOLIS — Senate leaders unveiled their version of the state’s budget Thursday without a cigarette tax hike, but including the possibility for toll roads and less funding than the House for the On My Way Pre-K pilot program.
- INDIANAPOLIS — A bill allowing law enforcement to collect DNA samples from people at the time they are arrested on felony charges advanced to the full House.
- ROCHESTER -- Police believe they've nabbed one of two people they say hit a deer on the road and then set fire to it before it died.
- INDIANA — We have a Hoosier hatch. While April, the viral expectant giraffe, keeps the internet waiting, an Indiana barn owl pair welcomed their first owlet this week right on time.
- Fracking 2.0: Shale Drillers Pioneer New Ways to Profit in Era of Cheap Oil
Texas producer EOG has led the industry in finding ways to extract oil faster and less expensively from shale....more
- EU Says It Can't Block Russia-Backed Pipeline
The European Union is giving up on efforts to stop a Russian pipeline project and instead proposing negotiatio...more
- Years After 9/11 Chaos, U.S. to Build Wireless First-Responder Network
Sixteen years after communications breakdowns on 9/11 hobbled police and firefighters at Ground Zero, the U.S....more
- McDonald's Upgrades Quarter Pounder, Using Fresh Beef
McDonald’s will switch to fresh beef from frozen in its Quarter Pounder burgers at the majority of its restaur...more
- Apple Fixes 911 Flaw in Latest iOS Update
Among the changes in an iPhone software update Apple Inc. released this week: a fix aimed at preventing cybera...more
- Corporate Profits Gathered Steam in 4th Quarter
U.S. corporate profits extended their rebound in late 2016 as the broader economy remained on a trajectory of ...more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business