Enneking Auto Body has been family owned and in operation since 1954. It is our mission to deliver high quality, cost effective repairs while remaining true and fair to our employees, clients, partners, and vendors. Our vision is driven by a singular passion, to deliver the highest level of customer experience in the event of a collision repair. We know we need amazing employees to make this happen. When you join our staff, you become part of the Enneking family! To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.ennekingautobody.com.
Automotive Technician (Refinish / Paint) Description:
We are looking for a hard-working employee with a great attitude to join our Greensburg location. Automotive Refinish Prep Technicians work closely with the Lead Refinish Technician in order to prepare vehicles to be refinished back to pre-accident condition. Using a combination of provided and personal equipment, their duties include the following: prepare surfaces, protect areas that will not be painted by masking, and read and comprehend repair orders. We have 12 Core Values and expect all our employees to perform with them in mind: Accountability, Responsibility, Honesty, Trust, Respect, a Good Attitude, Clear Communications, Team Approach, Integrity, Help, Understanding, and Pride. Experience isn't required but a great work ethic is. We pay to give you all the training you need to succeed with our Company.
Automotive Technician (Refinish / Paint) Responsibilities:
- Cut in parts for technicians using Company guidelines.
- De-mask cars after painting.
- At all times strive for an invisible refinish - meet or exceed the quality level the customer expects per the repair appraisal.
- Conduct refinish work per Company and current paint provider standards.
- Return parts to a body technician or Parts Specialist.
- Assist in emptying all garbage cans and large cardboard boxes into large dumpsters when needed.
- Wipe down, clean and protect paint booth walls weekly.
Automotive Technician (Refinish / Paint) Qualifications:
- Meticulous eye for detail.
- Experience as a Collision Repair Preparation or Refinish Technician is preferred.
- Ability to lift 40-50 lbs. and be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Fosters team work.
Automotive Technician (Refinish / Paint) Benefits:
- This position operates Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturdays are only worked during unusually high production periods.
- Starting pay for this position is between $13.00 and $17.00, depending on experience.
- Health insurance provided.
- Annual bonus when goals met.
- Annual uniform allowance.
- Vacation and Holiday Pay provided.
If you are only looking for seasonal work, we are happy to accommodate a flexible schedule. Let us know when you apply. Copy and paste the link below and follow instructions:
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you into our Enneking Auto Body family!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $13.00 to $17.00 /hour