Automotive Production Workers
Kelly Services is proud to be a staffing partner with HMIN, Honda Manufacturing of Indiana, located in Greensburg, IN. We have immediate Full-time opportunities; call to get scheduled for an immediate interview – 812.716.2105.
Kelly Services has openings for dedicated and hard-working team members to work as Automotive Production Workers. No experience is required, on-the-job training will be provided. Honda's goal is to create joy for their customers and employees. They offer great starting hourly wages, a fantastic benefits package for full time employees, and are proud to provide a safe and engaging work environment for their diverse team.
HONDA COMPANY BENEFITS:
- Work in 1.3 million square foot, climate controlled facility utilizing state-of-the-art technology
- Employee access to full-service cafeteria and walking trails.
- Extensive classroom and on-the-job training
- Pay progression
- Holiday pay & company sponsored family days
- Discounted membership to Anytime Fitness
- Access to enroll in affordable dental, vision, medical, prescription drug, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance plans starting your first day as a full-time employee
- Employee Retention & Referral Bonuses
- 1st Shift – 6:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 2nd Shift - 4:30 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
You will work 40 hours a week for the first two weeks while in training. Training occurs on 1st shift. During this time, you will learn about your department, Honda's policies and procedures, and how to work safely.
STARTING PAY RATES:
- 1st Shift - $15.55 per hour
- 2nd Shift - $16.33 per hour
Honda Manufacturing of Indiana Production workers will be working in one of the departments Assembling Frames, (Auto) Body Manufacturing, MFG, Paint/Plastics, and VQ (Quality Control). Job
Duties could include:
- Assembly line, continuous gripping, and fine motor tasks
- Pushing/pulling carts
- Standing continuously and occasional overhead reaching
- Working around moving equipment such as conveyors and forklifts (some positions require working on a moving conveyor)
- Lifting and carrying parts up to a max of 40lbs.
- Climbing in/out of vehicles as needed may require frequent bending, stooping, and squatting
- Production, manufacturing or warehouse experience is NOT necessary! Company provides a comprehensive job training program
- High School diploma or GED completion is required
- Must be able to acquire steel toed boots/shoes
- Must be comfortable wearing a company provided uniform
- Able to work in a non-smoking campus environment
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Must be able and willing to work overtime as required
APPLY NOW BY SENDING YOUR RESUME TO 256Y@kellyservices.com.