Elwood Staffing in Greensburg is now hiring for K.B Specialty Foods in Greensburg. K.B opened in December of 1973, the plant employs approximately 260 associates and operates eight production lines. The plant is highly flexible, from full automation to Handmade Specialties. K.B is constantly comping up with new ways to boost morale in the plant for not only our associates but also their customers.
We current have openings on all shifts. K.B operates three eight hour shifts five days a week, but six to seven days when necessary, overtime is mandatory. We are currently looking for applicants to join the K.B team as Packer/Assembly associates.
3rd shift- 11:00pm-7:00am Rate of Pay: $11.35/hr
Associates are only allowed to be on assignment for 6 months, if the associate does not go full time in 6 months the assignment will be ended, and you may reapply after 90 days. It is the associates responsibility to apply to full time positions when posted while on assignment.
Elwood Staffing associates at K.B enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Overtime
- Ability to enroll in affordable dental, vision, medical, prescription drug, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance plans on day 1 of assignment
- Open Door Policy at facility
- Access to company picnic and other employee festivities throughout the year
- Holiday Pay
- Working Advantage
- And Much More
Essential job functions for Packer/Assembly Associate are:
- Packing products for deliver
- General assembly task
- Any and all other task assigned by supervisors
Requirements for Packer/Assembly Associate:
- Must be able to stand for 8-12 hr shifts
- Must wear hair/beard nets provided
- Must wear scrubs provided
- Must wear all other PPE as required
- Must occasionally lift 10-25lbs
- Must work in cold environment
- Applicant may be subject to a drug screen
- Applicant may be subject to a background check*
- Applicant may be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report*
Don?t delay! Apply to be a packer/assembly associate today! Visit us at 920 Kathy?s Way in Greensburg! Or apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com Questions? Call/text us at 812-662-8494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer.
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
Contact: Cortney Stuart
920 Kathys Way
Greensburg , Indiana 47240