Essential Job Functions:
• Able to work overtime pre and post shift as needed with short notice at times
• Handle boxes/containers of various weights and sizes up to 40 lbs. and carry to conveyor line
• Count and package parts into a container
• Tag boxes with proper identification
• Scanning of part labels with RF Scanners
• Operation of PIV equipment (Tugger, Fork Lift, Stock Picker, Turret Truck) required and must exhibit proficiency
• Remove cardboard, plastic, and other waste products from large containers which move along automatic
• De-label containers using a scraper knife or by pulling labels off manually
• Cross-train throughout department(s)
• Manual checking of parts against container label
• Parts integration
Minimum Requirements (education, experience, skills, licenses and/or certifications):
• Able to lift up to 40 lbs repetitively for 8 hours
• Organized, detail oriented and accurate
• Good communication skills
• High level of teamwork
• Forklift certified a plus but not required
• High School Diploma or GED not required
Essential Physical Requirements:
• The associate must frequently lift and/ or move up to 40 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to bend, lift,
stand, walk, see, talk and/ or hear.
• Able to work overtime pre and post shift as needed with short notice at times.
• Work is performed indoors in a temperature controlled facility.
• Work may be performed around moving objects (automated conveyors and forklifts) and/ or
in confined spaces (between pallets or inside trailers).
• Personal Protective Equipment: Steel toed shoes, bump caps, and safety glasses are required
on the production floor, some departments require ear protection and Kevlar sleeves.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
Any Associate in this role must be able to perform each essential job function at a satisfactory level. Duties, responsibilities and required activities may change from time to time, and the essential functions and primary duties associated with this position will be the principal, major or most important duties, responsibilities and activities of the role as determined by OSL from time to time,
whether or not this description has been updated to reflect the most current requirements.
Reliable attendance (excluding authorized absences and periods of leave) is an essential function of each OSL job. OSL will provide reasonable accommodations that do not cause undue hardship to the company to enable qualified Associates with disabilities to perform essential functions at a satisfactory level. Associates who wish to request accommodation or assistance are responsible for notifying OSL of any request and engaging in interactive communication with OSL to determine available options.