Field Service Technician
Work hard and have fun while installing, servicing, repairing, and training/teaching pets and their owners about our wide selection of products. We supply all the tools and resources -- you supply the energy and enthusiasm that makes our employees #1 in the industry!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Installs and services DogWatch® Brand Pet Solutions at customer's homes using basic machinery, working with and training customers and pets, and following all company standards and procedures.
Requirements for Service Technician:
Valid driver's license with good record.
Great communication and customer service skills.
Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather.
Enjoy working with dogs and people.
Must know how to use trencher and hand tools such as drill and cut saw.
Trenching and digging required.
Competitive starting rate with monthly/quarterly bonuses based on per performance.
Company van plus paid gas for all business use.
Send in your resume or call for more information.
To learn more about our company, please go to https://www.dogwatchseindiana.com
DogWatch of Southeast Indiana
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour plus performance bonuses
- Monday to Friday (may involve OT during March - June)
- Driver's License
- Multiple locations
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place