- GREENSBURG – Two Greensburg Community High School (GCHS) students are leading a local effort to help victims of devastating flooding in Louisiana.
- Arrests and Court Dispositions
- WESTPORT – The Westport Town Marshals Reserve Officers were the beneficiaries of an annual 5K and obstacle course Saturday which persevered as long as possible despite the rainy weather.
- GREENSBURG — The Decatur County United Fund has been awarded a $50,000 UnitedIN16 grant from the Indiana Association of United Ways. Statewide, nearly six million dollars are available to support community work in education, financial stability or health, matching local…
- INDIANAPOLIS — A storm system spawned several suspected tornadoes Wednesday afternoon in central Indiana.
- GREENSBURG – A body recovered from a car after a fiery crash early Tuesday was identified Wednesday morning as a West Chester, Ohio man.
- Mylan Boosts Price Assistance for EpiPen Amid Backlash
Mylan responded to backlash over the price of its EpiPen by promising to reduce the costs that some patients p...more
- Exporters Fear Losses After China Gives Zika Label to U.S.
China’s move to add the U.S. to a list of Zika-infected nations worries exporters, who fear requirements to fu...more
- Germany's Merck Beefs Up Non-Drug Businesses
Merck KGaA is expanding its specialty chemicals and lab equipment operations to keep its revenue and profit gr...more
- Self-Driving Taxis Hit the Road in Singapore
Singapore became the first country to launch a self-driving taxi service, beating ride-hailing giant Uber Tech...more
- Indian Firm Admits 'Error' After Target Cuts Ties Over Cotton Dispute
Welspun India said it would modify its supply chain and review its practices to address accusations it sold fa...more
- What to Watch For at the Kansas City Fed's Jackson Hole Conference
Central bankers are gathering in Jackson Hole, Wyo., for an annual economic symposium. Here are several things...more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business