- The Coast Guard continues to search east of Boca Grande, Florida for a family who set sail to Fort Meyers. The missing father and children, are the brother-in-law and niece and nephews of Greensburg Daily News reporter Amanda Browning.
- INDIANAPOLIS - The number of people getting probation instead of jail time is growing quickly under new sentencing rules, but communities that oversee probation programs say they don’t have enough money to handle the influx.
- GREENSBURG – A longtime local child support services administrator was recognized earlier this month for excellence in her field alongside a dozen others statewide.
- GREENSBURG - Staff of Decatur County REMC served hamburgers, hot dogs, chips and cookies to more than 400 customers during the cooperative’s annual Member Appreciation Luncheon that took place on the facility’s lawn Friday morning and afternoon. The member-owned electric…
- GREENSBURG — The Greensburg Water Board, Board of Zoning Appeals and Plan Commission held their monthly meetings on Tuesday evening at City Hall.
- INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana wildlife officials are seeking the public’s help this summer tracking the size of the state’s wild turkey population.
- Companies Scramble to Assess Vote's Impact
Corporate executives scrambled to assess the fallout from the U.K. vote, with some saying the move would put a...more
- Energy Transfer Can Scrap Williams Merger, Judge Rules
Energy Transfer Equity can escape its deal to buy rival pipeline operator Williams Cos. after a judge rules th...more
- Macy's New Chief Seeks to Reshape Ailing Retailer
Jeff Gennette, who is taking over as CEOI of Macy’s early next year, is stepping into the role at a time of tr...more
- Biotech Labs Birth New Drugs---and New Fortunes
Proprietary drugs that extend or improve the lives of millions of people have lifted stocks of the biotech com...more
- Ticketmaster Vouchers Get Panned by Fans
Some 50 million Ticketmaster customers were recently sent vouchers for concert tickets as part of a class-acti...more
- 'Brexit' Expected to Rattle U.S. Economy, Shake Its Influence
Britain’s exit from the European Union is expected to jolt the U.S. economy, likely rattling restive equity ma...more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: email@example.com
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business