- GREENSBURG — A $98,000 grant will assist in providing high speed internet that will benefit nine agribusinesses and approximately 275 employees in Decatur County. The service will extend five-and-a-half miles along Highway 3 and 46 in Decatur County toward Columbus.
- RUSHVILLE — Rushville Mayor Mike Pavey has declared Sept. 10, 2016 as “The Jake McKee Heart of Gold Day” in Rush County.
- MILAN – Some gave all – those three simple words carry the weight of the world for the men and women who are first to respond to the call for help.
- The black bear in southern Indiana has remained in the area of Big Oaks National Wildlife Refuge from August 9-24.
- GREENSBURG — Mark Mohr joked that he has always wanted to receive $1 million for his birthday.
- GREENSBURG – The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has asked local residents to like the “Partners for Community Progress” Facebook page as a way to stay up to date on the city’s efforts to become a 2017 Stellar Communities Award…
- Carl Icahn Buys More Herbalife Shares
Carl Icahn bought more shares in Herbalife Ltd. on Friday after the stock fell on a report that he had discuss...more
- Stada Arzneimittel Chairman Departs After Marathon Shareholder Meeting
A rare proxy fight in Germany between an activist investor and the management of Stada Arzneimittel culminated...more
- Chlorine Leak From Railcar Closes Axiall Corp. Facility in West Virginia
A chlorine leak at an Axiall Corp. chemical plant in West Virginia caused a shutdown of the facility, the evac...more
- Farm-Equipment Makers Face Challenge at Industry Show
An annual gathering of thousands of farmers and the country’s biggest agribusiness starts Tuesday against one ...more
- FAA Tightens Safeguards on Lithium Batteries on Airplanes
Three years after fire-prone lithium batteries led to the temporary grounding of Boeing‘s flagship 787 fleet w...more
- Two Regional Bank Chiefs Doubt Fed Would Raise Rates Twice This Year
Two Fed regional bank presidents played down the likelihood of two rate increases this year beginning as soon ...more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: email@example.com
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business