- PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Their political fates now entwined, President Barack Obama will implore voters Wednesday to elect Hillary Clinton to the White House, appealing to the women, minorities and young people who powered his rise and are now crucial to…
- GREENSBURG — Emergency personnel responded to a multi-vehicle accident Wednesday at approximately 5:30 p.m. at the intersection of S.R. 3 and C.R. 250 W, resulting in at least two injuries and a temporary shutdown of the highway.
- TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) — The circumstances, separated by 26 years, are chilling — two women attacked while bicycling alone down lonely Ohio country roads on warm July days.
- BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) — An effort to convert significant Indiana University audio and video recordings from analog to digital appears to be ahead of schedule.
- Editor’s note: The Daily News is pleased to share “St. Omer, The Early Years” by Estelle Hargitt. This is a feature in a series of articles being assembled by the Historical Society of Decatur County commemorating Indiana’s Bicentennial. We thank…
- Facebook Rides Mobile-Ad Surge
Facebook’s mobile bet has shrunk the time it takes the social network to leap from one milestone to the next: ...more
- China's Taikang Life Insurance Takes Stake in Sotheby's
Taikang Life Insurance Co. has disclosed a 13.5% stake in Sotheby’s, citing a “positive view” of the auction c...more
- Boeing Considers Ending Production of 747
Boeing said Wednesday that it may stop production of the 747, ending nearly a half-century of producing the pl...more
- The Real Lesson of Yahoo's Fall
Google and Facebook could learn the importance of focus from Yahoo, AOL and their ilk: Don’t try to be everyth...more
- Anthem Projecting Losses on ACA Plans This Year
Anthem Inc. said it is now projected losses on its Affordable Care Act plans this year, a turnaround for a maj...more
- Fed Leaves Door Open to Move as Soon as September
The Federal Reserve upgraded its assessment of the economy’s performance and said near-term risks to the outlo...more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business