- DELPHI -- A reward for information has grown to $96,000 as authorities continue investigating the murders of two teenage Delphi girls.
- WASHINGTON - Obamacare's expansion of Medicaid health care for millions of low-income Americans has congressional Republicans who want to get rid of the costly provision in a quandary with the nation's governors.
- GREENSBURG — Frank Braunagel battled through a day-long and at times intense rounds of Euchre to claim the top prize of $1,000 in the Greensburg Rotary Club 16th annual Euchre Tournament held at the Knights of St. John Hall on…
- The Platte River Valley served as a pathway for several hundred thousand pioneers who made the long trek west during the mid-19th century in search of a new life.
- INDIANAPOLIS — Shortly after an elementary principal alerted deputies something might be wrong with a child who had been absent from school for a few days, the frightened 9-year-old boy was laying in the fetal position in the lobby of…
- GREENSBURG — Stacy Allgeier knows the value of reading to a child. As a mother of four and the Director of Carousel Play and Learn Center, she has certainly spent a great deal of time reading to children. She knows…
- Snap IPO: A $22 Billion Test for the Unsocial Social Network and Its Elusive Founder
Snap, which this week could become the biggest technology public offering in years, defiantly operates unlike ...more
- Unfilled Antitrust Posts Stir Uncertainty for Companies With Merger Plans
The Trump administration has been slower than the past two White Houses to nominate people to fill top antitru...more
- Takata Pleads Guilty to Criminal Wrongdoing, Agrees to Pay $1 Billion
Japanese automotive supplier Takata pleaded guilty to criminal wrongdoing and agreed to pay $1 billion in pena...more
- The Accountant, the Tweet and the Oscar: Inside the Best-Picture Snafu
A managing partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers posted a celebrity photo on Twitter backstage at the Academy Awar...more
- Samsung Heir Lee Jae-yong to Be Indicted on Bribery Charges
South Korean prosecutors said they would indict the Samsung conglomerate’s de facto leader Lee Jae-yong on cha...more
- Trump to Propose $20 Billion Boost in Military Spending
President Donald Trump’s budget proposal would offset a roughly $20 billion boost in military spending from cu...more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: email@example.com
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business