- GREENSBURG – When the “Big Red Machine” won back-to-back World Series titles in 1975 and 1976, Marty Brennaman was there on the call along with a backdrop roar of thousands of Cincinnati Reds-faithful at Riverfront Stadium.
- GREENSBURG – As the Indiana State Police investigation into possible voter fraud continues, the Decatur County Clerk said she doesn’t believe the issue will impact local voters and is urging anyone planning to vote on Election Day to keep tabs…
- With all Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) volunteers currently serving cases, and an extensive waiting list of abused and neglected children in need of advocates, Advocates for Children is urgently seeking new volunteers. These volunteers will serve as CASAs for…
- GREENSBURG – Members of the Psi Iota Xi Sorority made a donation to the Decatur County Family YMCA to assist with the after-school program on Wednesday.
- GREENSBURG – The ladies of the various Decatur County Extension Homemakers (DCEH) clubs walked the red carpet at their annual achievement night last week, honoring each and every member as Extension Homemaker of the Year.
- WASHINGTON - Even while hailing an estimate that 1 million more people are getting insurance coverage through Obamacare, Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell acknowledged that “substantial” reforms are still needed in the nation’s health care system.
- AT&T Turns Into Media Giant With Time Warner Deal
The wireless carrier agreed to pay $85.4 billion for Time Warner in a cash-and-stock deal....more
- AT&T, Rival Verizon Make Differing Bets as Wireless Growth Stalls
Faced with the same saturated wireless market, AT&T turns to television with its $80 billion deal for Time War...more
- Dyn Says Cyberattack Has Ended, Investigation Continues
The web service provider was disrupted by a denial-of-service attack on Friday that cut off access to popular ...more
- Rockwell Collins in Advanced Talks to Buy B/E Aerospace
Rockwell Collins Inc. is in advanced talks to purchase B/E Aerospace Inc., in a $6.5 billion deal that would u...more
- Energy Firms Get Closer to Tapping 'Drilled but Uncompleted' Wells
U.S. oil and gas companies have drilled thousands of wells they have yet to tap. As producers report quarterly...more
- U.S. Existing-Home Sales Rebounded in September
A pickup in home sales last month signaled stabilization in the U.S. housing sector despite continued pressure...more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: email@example.com
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business