- CANNON BALL, N.D. (AP) — Some of the last remnants of the Dakota Access pipeline protest camp went up in flames Wednesday as opponents of the project set fire to makeshift wooden housing as part of a leaving ceremony ahead…
- CAPE CANAVERAL, FLORIDA (AP) — For the first time, astronomers have discovered seven Earth-size planets orbiting a single nearby star — and these new worlds could hold life.
- DELPHI — Police have released new information, including an audio file, that they hope leads to an arrest in the investigation into the double homicide of Abigail "Abby" Williams and Liberty "Libby" German.
- GREENSBURG — "The first documented use of animals for therapy in the United States was during World War II, for what is known today as post-traumatic stress disorder," said Mollie Hunter. Hunter has researched the subject of animal-assisted therapy (AAT)…
- GREENSBURG — Since Feb. 1, the Decatur County Family YMCA has surpassed their original goal of raising $1,500 as a result of their Expresso Rally for the Y Campaign.
- ArrestsFeb. 20
- Carlos Ghosn Steps Back From Nissan CEO Role
Pressure is likely to grow on Nissan and Renault to merge and it isn’t clear if anyone can replicate the role ...more
- Immigrant Crackdown Worries Food and Construction Industries
U.S. companies are girding for fallout from the Trump administration’s moves to tighten immigration enforcemen...more
- Peugeot Resumes Dividend as Profit Jumps
Peugeot, the French car maker in advanced talks to buy the European operations of General Motors, will pay its...more
- Apple to Open New Campus; Theater Named for Steve Jobs
Apple will open its new California campus in April. One of co-founder Steve Jobs’s final projects, the cost of...more
- Glencore Returns to Profit on Commodities Boom
Glencore swung into the black last year on surging commodity prices, an eye-popping recovery for the Swiss min...more
- Fed Minutes: Officials See Rate Increases 'Fairly Soon'
Federal Reserve officials at their latest meeting anticipated raising short-term interest rates “fairly soon” ...more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: email@example.com
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business