- GREENSBURG — The Greensburg Redevelopment Commission Board met on Thursday, July 21 to discuss the possibility of offering a public hearing as it pertains to Phase II of the Veterans Way project, and a request from Greensburg schools.
- GREENSBURG — Temperatures beginning Friday evening began to hang in the 90s. Throughout the weekend, temperatures are expected to remain there and the heat index is expected to reach at least 105 degrees on Saturday.
- CINCINNATI (AP) — A black Cincinnati police officer is under investigation over a Facebook post that said white officers “are looking for a reason to kill a black man.”
- GREENSBURG – Anytime Fitness will be hosting a Community Flag Football Challenge at Top Flight Athletics from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, July 30.
- GREENSBURG – As local children prepare to return to school, the Decatur County Health Department and Decatur County Memorial Hospital (DCMH) will each host immunization clinics in order to ensure kids are up-to-date on required vaccinations.
- Verizon Nears $5 Billion Deal for Yahoo's Internet Businesses
Verizon is nearing a deal to buy Yahoo’s core internet businesses, an agreement that would end a tumultuous pe...more
- Hershey Trust to Reach Settlement With Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office
Hershey Co.’s largest shareholder—a trust that oversees billions of dollars for a local, nonprofit school—has ...more
- Autopilot Crash Shouldn't Slow Self-Driving Development, Regulator Says
Regulators won't look to slow the introduction of self-driving technology in the wake of a fatality connected ...more
- Despite Optimism, Oil Firms Keep Cutting Jobs
Energy companies continued to cut thousands of jobs during the second quarter, even though many chief executiv...more
- Salesforce Would Have Bid 'Much Higher' for LinkedIn
Salesforce.com Inc. Chief Executive Marc Benioff, who lost a bidding war for LinkedIn Corp. to Microsoft Corp....more
- Car-Sharing Industry Is Loaded Down by Taxes
As more Americans go car-free, cities are increasing taxes on the car-sharing industry but not ride-hailing, a...more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business