- GREENSBURG — As adults, school is often looked back upon as a place where the knowledge of tasks associated with adulthood should’ve been taught. Tasks like balancing a check book, buying your first house and paying back student loans are…
- MILROY — A Milroy man facing two felony charges related to a fish kill in June in the Little Flatrock River appeared for his initial hearing in Rush County Circuit Court on Monday, Sept. 19.
- WESTPORT – A Westport business owner who passed away earlier this month is being remembered as a tireless community servant, a patron of the arts, and a valued friend who put his heart and soul into three decades of public…
- COLUMBUS — The 30th Annual Our Hospice Concert featuring Peter Cetera with opening band, LemonWheel, drew over 8,000 people to Mill Race Park on Saturday, September 3 to celebrate 30 Years of Music in the Park. The Concert, designated as…
- The race for attorney general of Indiana has taken a back seat to the higher profile campaigns for president and governor, but the job is important.
- GREENSBURG — Given it is the 50th year of North Decatur High School, this year’s Homecoming celebration has become a week of memorable events. The week will reach a plateau with the varsity football game vs. Anderson Prep Academy on…
- Qualcomm in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors
Qualcomm is in talks to acquire NXP Semiconductors, a deal that would likely be valued at over $30 billion and...more
- A CBS-Viacom Merger? It Depends on the Redstone-Moonves Dance
The relationship between CBS chief Leslie Moonves and Shari Redstone holds the key to whether she can pull off...more
- Salesforce.com to Press Regulators to Block Microsoft-LinkedIn Deal
Salesforce.com said it would press regulators in the U.S. and Europe to block Microsoft’s $26.2 billion acquis...more
- Hackers Infect Army of Cameras, DVRs for Massive Internet Attacks
Hackers used an army of hijacked security cameras and video recorders to launch several massive internet attac...more
- Package-Delivery Drones Likely Years Away From Federal Approval
Amazon.com and others have been touting plans to use drones to deliver packages to consumers, but safety exper...more
- U.S. Second-Quarter GDP Revised Up to 1.4% Gain
The U.S. economy appears to be growing at its fastest pace in two years, buoyed by firm consumer spending, str...more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business