- GREENSBURG — The Greensburg Board of Aviation Commissioners met on Monday evening at City Hall this week with a short agenda to discuss.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Indiana Farm Service Agency (FSA) Executive Director, Julia A. Wickard, announced that the deadline to submit ballots for the 2016 County Committee Elections has been extended to ensure farmers have sufficient time to vote.…
- JASPER, Ind. (AP) — Mortality, especially for something more than 175 years old, cannot be escaped.
- GREENSBURG — Troopers from the Indiana State Police Versailles Post will be conducting a sobriety checkpoint at an undisclosed locations in Ripley and Franklin Counties this weekend. Those drivers passing through the checkpoint area should have their licenses and registrations…
- INDIANAPOLIS – Thursday was a day of victory for 1,100 workers at the Indianapolis-based Carrier plant.
- David Sacks Stepping Down as Zenefits CEO
He confirmed he is stepping down as chief executive of Zenefits, less than a year after taking over the troubl...more
- CEO Says Ford Still Moving Small-Car Output to Mexico
Ford Motor will shift small-car production to Mexico despite repeated criticism from President-elect Donald Tr...more
- FCC Raises New Concerns Over 'Zero-Rating' by AT&T, Verizon
The Federal Communications Commission warned AT&T and Verizon that the practice of excluding certain video ser...more
- Huawei's 'Hungry Wolves' Face an Uncertain Future as Succession Looms
Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei’s boot-camp style helped vault the smartphone maker to the world’s No. 3. But as t...more
- Obama Blocks Chinese Bid for Technology Firm Aixtron
President Barack Obama on Friday took the rare step of forbidding a foreign company from buying a firm with U....more
- Jobless Rate Hits Lowest Level Since Before Recession
U.S. employers hired at a steady clip in November while the unemployment rate fell to 4.6%, the lowest level i...more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business