- GREENSBURG – A shared love of animals led two Greensburg Community High School (GCHS) students to put hammer to nail in a special school project that is already proving itself beneficial to staff and volunteers of the local animal shelter…
- GREENSBURG – The holiday season is a special time of year. It is a time when friends and families can be together and share the love of the season with one another. It is also a time to honor those…
- GREENSBURG — These photos are entries in the Show Us Your Fall Community Photo Assignment contest.
- GREENSBURG — Applications for the Greensburg Daily News Cheer Fund Christmas assistance program are still available now through 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 7.
- GREENSBURG — The Greensburg Board of Aviation Commissioners met on Monday evening at City Hall this week with a short agenda to discuss.
- Trump Warns Another U.S. Company
Donald Trump criticized Rexnord for its plans to move a factory from Indianapolis to Mexico, the second time t...more
- AI Makes Strides, but Has a Long Way to Go
Keywords: Creating artificial intelligence systems that can be used for a variety of problems, and not just th...more
- Apple Signals Interest in Self-Driving Software
Apple confirmed for the first time its interest in autonomous-vehicle technology, but it remains unlikely the ...more
- Huawei's Hard-Charging Workplace Culture Drives Growth, Demands Sacrifice
Founder Ren Zhengfei’s intense style looms large at world’s No. 3 smartphone maker, where employees are reward...more
- Pratt & Whitney Union Members Approve Five-Year Contract
Workers at jet-engine maker Pratt & Whitney ratified a five-year contract Sunday, avoiding a potential labor d...more
- Global Economy Week Ahead: Fed Speakers, ECB Meeting, Japan Wages
U.S. monetary policy will take center stage early in the week, with three Federal Reserve officials speaking a...more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: email@example.com
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business