- GREENSBURG – Mike Farrell made his mark on television history by portraying the affably-pragmatic and often hilarious Capt. B.J. Hunnicutt on M*A*S*H, and he credits some of that success for the opportunity to forge a second career as a humanitarian.
- ANDERSON -- The Food and Drug Administration has issued more warnings about child use of two common pain medications and is asking parents to watch out for the drugs.
- GREENSBURG – All local schools competed at the County Bucket Shoot last weekend at St. Mary’s School.
- GREENSBURG – The Decatur County Community Scholarship Foundation presented more than $115,000 in scholarships to 22 deserving seniors from North and South Decatur high schools April 26.
- GREENSBURG — Tolerance.
- INDIANAPOLIS — A one-of-a-kind history experience is headed to Hoosier communities across the state. The Indiana Historical Society (IHS) is proud to present History on Wheels, a 53-foot double expandable semi-trailer and state-of-the-art traveling exhibit that will visit festivals, schools…
- Musk, Zuckerberg, Nadella: CEOs to Watch This Week
The chiefs of Tesla, Facebook and Microsoft, as well as food giant Mondelez’s Irene Rosenfeld, will be providi...more
- Could India's Cash Blitz Kill Off Cards, ATMs?
Following India’s crackdown on cash, millions of residents who have never even used a credit card are leapfrog...more
- Exxon, Chevron Earnings Point to Industry Recovery
The world’s biggest oil companies are seeing their highest profits in more than a year, an early signal that t...more
- Dealers Decide Cars Are Taking Up Too Much Prime Space
Needing big lots in busy areas, car dealers have scooped up some of the most valuable real estate in America. ...more
- Airlines Will Keep Overbooking, Even After United Incident
In wake of the fallout from the passenger incident on United Airlines, Southwest Airlines is planning to stop ...more
- GDP Growth Slowed as Spending by Consumers Lagged
The U.S. economy’s output grew at the slowest pace in three years during the first quarter, underscoring the c...more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business