- VERSAILLES - On Monday, Indiana State Police Superintendent Douglas Carter announced that Sgt. Paul Adams, would be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant and serve as the District Commander for the Versailles District of the Indiana State Police. Decatur County…
- COLUMBUS – A Columbus man who led police on a chase that passed through three counties, including Decatur, with his girlfriend and infant child in the car, was arrested Saturday on multiple criminal charges, police said.
- DELPHI -- A reward for information has grown to $96,000 as authorities continue investigating the murders of two teenage Delphi girls.
- WASHINGTON - Obamacare's expansion of Medicaid health care for millions of low-income Americans has congressional Republicans who want to get rid of the costly provision in a quandary with the nation's governors.
- GREENSBURG — Frank Braunagel battled through a day-long and at times intense rounds of Euchre to claim the top prize of $1,000 in the Greensburg Rotary Club 16th annual Euchre Tournament held at the Knights of St. John Hall on…
- The Platte River Valley served as a pathway for several hundred thousand pioneers who made the long trek west during the mid-19th century in search of a new life.
- Snap, on Cusp of IPO, Looks Set for Strong Debut
Snap, parent of the popular disappearing-message app Snapchat, is on track to price its IPO above its target o...more
- McDonald's to Expand Mobile, Delivery Options
Fast-food giant McDonald’s Corp. unveiled a strategy that would use technology to keep existing diners, conver...more
- U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in February
Auto makers posted mixed U.S. sales results in February, as companies slapped steep discounts on vehicles in a...more
- How Harley Tackles the Overseas Tariffs Highlighted by Trump
President Donald Trump turned Harley-Davidson into a global trade issue in his address to Congress, saying bar...more
- Uber CEO: 'I Need Leadership Help' After Berating Driver on Video
Travis Kalanick plans to seek leadership advice after a run of troubling news involving Uber, capped by an onl...more
- Key Inflation Gauge Closest to Fed's 2% Target Since 2012
U.S. inflation is closing in on the Federal Reserve’s long-elusive 2% annual target, the latest evidence of fi...more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: email@example.com
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business