- GREENSBURG — "The first documented use of animals for therapy in the United States was during World War II, for what is known today as post-traumatic stress disorder," said Mollie Hunter. Hunter has researched the subject of animal-assisted therapy (AAT)…
- GREENSBURG — Since Feb. 1, the Decatur County Family YMCA has surpassed their original goal of raising $1,500 as a result of their Expresso Rally for the Y Campaign.
- ArrestsFeb. 20
- INDIANAPOLIS - With the Indiana House and Senate voting differently on legislation to make the superintendent of public instruction an appointed position, the final outcome is left up in the air.
- DEARBORN COUNTY — An autopsy was completed on Justin Holland, 25, of Moores Hill at the Dearborn County Hospital. A preliminary result of the autopsy indicated that Holland’s cause of death was likely as a result of a single gunshot…
- INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Indiana House has approved a bill to allow those protected by an order of protection to carry handguns without a license.
- ABB Takes $100 Million Charge After 'Criminal Scheme' at South Korea Unit
Swiss engineering company ABB said it uncovered a “sophisticated criminal scheme” in a South Korean subsidiary...more
- Second Theranos Lab Has Blood-Testing License Revoked
A lab run by blood-testing firm Theranos in Arizona put patients at risk and failed to quickly fix its deficie...more
- Google's Waze Plans Expansion of Ride-Sharing Service
Google is planning to dramatically expand a carpool service on its navigation app Waze, setting the tech giant...more
- Peugeot Chief Seeks to Turn from Hunted to Hunter
Peugeot CEO Carlos Tavares spent his first three years in the repair shop, working to fix a French auto maker ...more
- Unilever Launches Review After Rejecting Kraft Heinz Offer
Consumer-goods group Unilever said it was embarking on “comprehensive” review to wring out more value for shar...more
- U.S. January Home Sales Reach Highest Level in a Decade
U.S. home sales rose in January to the highest level since February 2007....more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: email@example.com
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business