- GREENSBURG — On Monday, the American Legion Post 129 will host the Memorial Day Remembrance Program to honor veterans.
- ArrestsMay 26
- GREENSBURG – A man convicted of two counts of child molesting was sentenced to 30 years in prison for the crimes this week.
- MUNCIE, Ind. (AP) — The financially troubled Muncie Community Schools is planning to eliminate 37 teaching positions, including some through layoffs, because of falling enrollment.
- HORSE CAVE, Kentucky — A flash flood in the small town of Horse Cave, Kentucky trapped 19 people in the Hidden River Cave.
- GREENSBURG – Most people can’t fathom what life was truly like a century ago, but Greensburg resident Goldia Mae (Williams) Miller, who celebrated her 103rd birthday this month, doesn’t have to rely on imagination. She was there.
- Airlines to Gather at IATA Event
The airline industry has finally shaken off its boom-and-bust past, says the head of the world’s largest carri...more
- Trademark Board Issues Mixed Opinion in Coca-Cola 'Zero' Dispute
U.S. trademark authorities said Coca-Cola Co. doesn’t have exclusive rights to use “zero’’ even as they agreed...more
- Hulk Hogan Case Stirs Funding-Disclosure Debate
Tech entrepreneur Peter Thiel’s financial backing of Hulk Hogan’s suit against Gawker is rekindling a debate a...more
- Verizon, Unions Reach Labor Pact
Verizon Communications and its labor unions have reached an agreement in principle that would end a weekslong ...more
- Janet Yellen Sees Rate Hike Coming Soon
Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen on Friday signaled the central bank will likely raise interest rates w...more
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment at Highest Level in 11 Months
Americans are more confident than at any time in almost a year—with the consumer sentiment index rising to 94....more
Greensburg Daily News
Wall Street Journal U.S. Business
Welcome - We're Glad You're Here
Whether you are just visiting or are a new resident to our community, Greensburg and Decatur County, Indiana, and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business. We invite you to share in a lifestyle that's rich in history and pride. We are a community that believes in family values, quality education, and the development of our industry, agriculture and businesses.
Since 1906, the Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce has served a progressive community, including the efforts of our supporting members. The Chamber of Commerce accomplishes collectively what no one business can do alone.
Greensburg and Decatur County is conveniently located in Southeastern Indiana, halfway between Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH along Interstate 74 with access from U.S. Highway 421 and State roads 3 and 46. Our location is also convenient for access to Louisville, KY, less than an hour and half drive to the south.
Our Mission is to:
Build a Positive Business Environment by Providing:
- Strategic Leadership
- Resources for Our Members
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce takes pride in supporting our membership. We serve a growing, enthusiastic group of members interested in networking, information, growth and providing services to meet the needs of our wonderful community.
We encourage you to use this site as a means to find the services, businesses or information about Greensburg and Decatur County that interests you. And by all means, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you need additional information, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 812-663-2832. You may also email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Greensburg/Decatur County Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource in meeting the needs of businesses including those entrepreneurs considering starting a business or helping a business relocate to the area. We've been doing it since 1906. We can help.
We look forward to making your experience a remarkable one. After all – Greensburg, Decatur County Indiana and the local Chamber of Commerce is Open for Business